Workshops – Facilitation — Speaking — Consulting — Mentoring
To help volunteers save time, money and energy while maximizing their satisfaction and benefits, personally and professionally, through training programs, facilitating, speaking and consulting for corporate and non-profit entities offering practical, applicable knowledge and tools.
To help create symbiotic relationships to the benefit of everyone involved in strengthening our social fabric through good deeds and responsible behavior.
Volunteer time, energy and contributions should be voiced in an atmosphere of fun and positive involvement.
Here are the benefits of volunteering:
For the Company:
- Builds brand awareness and affinity
- Strengthens trust and loyalty
- Enhances corporate reputation
- Improves employee retention
- Increase employee productivity
- Provides effective vehicle to reach strategic goals
For the Community Organization:
- Fills community needs with skill and talent
- Offers direct cost saving in recruiting and labor costs
- Creates quantifiable social impact
- Helps bring community needs into focus
For the Individual Volunteer:
- Skill development eg teamwork, communication, leadership, finance
- New experiences and new people
- Sense of accomplishment
- Sense of community
A great atmosphere can’t exist if people have no idea what they are supposed to be doing or asking.
Time, energy and talent ought to be cherished and utilized to achieve maximum results -
Educate yourself to be a better volunteer whether you’re on the board, on committees or in another volunteer role.
To help you, I offer:
- speaking engagements
The information is practical, immediately applicable and the tools can launch more effective use of time, money and resources.